TUTORIAL: UPLOADING ACTIVITIES TO BOARDMAKER ONLINE
Boardmaker Online allows you to upload activities to your account and share these activities with others. You can upload activities or boards from any versions of Boardmaker. This tutorial will show you how to upload, tag, and association standards with activities in Boardmaker Online.
1. SELECT THE UPLOAD ACTIVITY BUTTON
- From your Homepage, select Upload Activities.
- Review the rules for uploading an activity.
- Select Browse to pick the activity you want to upload.
2. SELECT THE ACTIVITY YOU WANT TO UPLOAD
- Ensure the file you are trying to upload is of the type specified as “allowed.”
- Click on the Select button to start browsing the files on your computer.
- All Boardmaker v. 6 activities are stored in My Documents/My Boards and all Studio activities are stored by default in My Document/Boardmaker Studio/My Projects.
- Find and click on the activity you wish to upload.
- Select Open.
- Select Upload.
3. TAG YOUR ACTIVITY
Use the description field and tags to describe the function of the activity to make it useful to others on the Boardmaker Community. The more information you enter the easier it will be for others to find it. You can now even associate an activity with a Common Core State Standards or your own state’s standards.
- Use the title, description and language fields to describe your activity to other Achieve Community users.
- Set the privacy using the drop down menu; remember to set it to “Everyone” if you want to share your activity with other Community members.
- Select the Associate Standards button to associate Common Core Standards to your activity.
- Choose the grade level and categories your activity matches. Also enter any additional tags that may help describe your activity.
- Select Save and Continue.
- Your activity will now appear in your My Activities (My Boardmaker menu) list.